Terms & Agreement
The use of all pages on this website is subject to these terms and conditions. Access to certain pages of the site, or of other Cubro sites linked from here, may be restricted or subject to further conditions of use as indicated.
Accuracy & Errors
The material available on this website is designed to provide general information only.
We strive to ensure all information on our site is accurate and up to date. However, the contents of the site are naturally subject to change so we cannot always guarantee the accuracy of all information on the site. You are responsible for checking the accuracy of relevant facts and opinions given on the site before entering into any commitment based upon them. The information provided on this site does not constitute legal or other professional advice.
Information Confidentiality and Security
Any information you provide will be held securely and in accordance with the Austrian/Europen Law
Your personal details will not normally be disclosed to third parties. In some circumstances however we may need to disclose your personal details to a third party so that they can provide a service you have requested, or fulfil a request for information.
Limitations of liability
Cubro will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Cubro has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Cubro's liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by Cubro's negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Cubro or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Cubro to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.