The implementation of high layer software on X86 server is becoming more and more complex, the performance of network service sub system is a key factor to simply application development and deployment.
Cubro i-NIC helps application software to offload network related processing from server CPU to a dedicated SoC, so that the application system can be accelerated with too much modification on existing software.
Cubro Intelligent sub processorThe sub processor runs his own operating system (Linux), he need only the power. The concept is Soc System on Chip, also the boot software is stored on the card. Only for management and Data transfer the HOST Server is needed.
Packet Broker on a NIC
- General Functions: traffic filtering layer 7 | load balancing | GRE tunnel | VXLAN tunnel | aggregate many to any | aggregate any to many
- Special Funktion: filter on VLAN | VLAN add / remove | MPLS add / remove | filter on MPLS | modify load balance hash
Amount of in and out ports:
- 2 x SFP/SFP+ 1-10 Gbit
- Backplan Bandwitdh: 20 Gbps
- Port Bandwitdh: 10 Gbit
- Supported Connections: SFP | SFP+
- Managment: SSH CLI | SSH API | REST API